To understand the use and integration of advertising and marketing communication tools to develop successful marketing strategies. This course is designed to improve students’ ability to understand the role of advertising and integrated marketing communication in building products, brands, and services in today’s global business environment.
Students will demonstrate their understanding of advertising and other IMC elements and their role in the marketing mix. Students will also demonstrate that they can design advertising/IMC campaigns to meet specific communication objectives.
Contemporary advertising and IMC
Advertising Concept and Copy
Hey Whipple, Squeeze This! (The Classic Guide to Creating Great Ads)
Insanely Simple: The Obsession That Drives Apple’s Success
A Technique for Producing Ideas (how creative thinking works)
- Duration6 Weeks
- Course Dates 9th January 2020 – 15 February 2020
- Course Days Thursdays (4-6pm), Saturday (11-1 pm)
- Eligibility Matriculate or equivalent with at least 40% marks
- Course Fee Rs.10,000
- Qualification ITC Certificate
- Introduction to creative marketing
- The role of the advertising/IMC Industry
- How consumers process advertising/marketing
- Campaign planning & strateg
- Targeting, Segmentation, and Positioning
- Content Strategy
- Traditional and Nontraditional Media : Print, Broadcast, Outdoor, Emerging Media: e.g., Digital & Social Media
- IMC Elements: e.g., Product Placement, Event Sponsorship, PR/Publicity
- Designing a campaign
A storyteller by nature with an experience of more than 3 years in the advertising industry. I had the privilege of working with leading agencies in the country, providing brands with creative solutions to enable their business and emotional growth. With a vast portfolio comprising of brands like Shell, HBL, Sunsilk, Lux and many more I had the opportunity to work on campaigns that helped make a difference. I aspire to teach individuals to be able to weave ideas into massive creative campaigns, empowering them to achieve new heights.