Neelum Faraz Khan
Topics covered during Textile Design Course:
1. Introduction to textile
2. Colour wheel,tints and shades
3. Textile motif development from basic shapes
4. Relation of colours in colour wheel
5. Knowledge about printing and it’s techniques
6. Weaving knowledge and it’s types
7. Knowledge about repeats patterns practically
8. Border designing with basic shapes
9. Print replica with layouts .
Course Dates: 17th September – 12th October
Course Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Course Timings: 4.30 pm – 6.00 pm
Course Fee: Rs. 8,000/-
Level: Beginners to Intermediate level, anyone wanting to learn tools and techniques for creating textile design.
Neelum Faraz Khan has done studies in fashion designing and is currently pursuing a Masters in Design Marketing and Merchandising from Asian Institute of Fashion Designing (AIFD). She has a teaching experience for 5 years and also works as a freelance fashion stylist and textile print designer for various textile and fashion brands in Karachi.